Sep. 28, 2020
The master will culminate in an internship or a projectwork.
Thanks to a network of contacts with Italian and international companies, SMEs, start-ups and professionals in the sports sector, it will be possible to have an internship in the best workplaces with support and supervision throughout the course.
Thanks to the skills developed, the experience acquired during the internship and the contacts provided, key roles can be filled for companies in the sector such as: product and brand manager, sports blogger, communication officer for event management, fairs and public relations operators, press office and events officer, social media sports expert.
Digital Promotion and Communication
Legal and Financial Aspects of the Sector
Public Relations and Marketing
Corporate Social Responsibility
MASTER CURRICULUM - 60CFU
- Mod. 1 - The Sports System: organisation and main players, 4 CFU
- Mod. 2 - Sport and Mass Communication, 6 CFU
- Mod. 3 - Finance & Law: main legislative and financial aspects, 3 CFU
- Mod. 4 - Marketing, Communication and PR, 9 CFU
- Mod. 5 - Advertising communication: brand and icon management, 8 CFU
- Mod. 6 - CSR & Ethics, 4 CFU
- Mod. 7 - Event Management, 6 CFU
- Mod. 8 - Digital & Social Media Marketing: The world of eSports, 4 CFU
- Mod. 9 - Principles of Communication and Storytelling, 6 CFU
and Final Test, 11 CFU
The projects developed during the Master and the final thesis, designed to create synergy with the world of work, will give individual students a unique portfolio in terms of content and experience in the field.