Dec. 16, 2020
Jan. 14, 2021
Teaching is divided into lectures, assisted teaching workshops, seminars, conferences, internships and final tests. At the end of each module or didactic laboratory, students will have to take an assessment test for the acquisition of credits.
The Master is divided into the following modules:
- Language and translation (English language)
- Language and translation (choice between Arabic and Chinese)
- Written and oral linguistic mediation - English language
- Written and oral linguistic mediation (choice between Arabic and Chinese)
- Fundamentals of history and civilization of the Arab countries and China
- International law (Comparative law of the Mediterranean area + Chinese commercial law)
- International economic policy (Economy of the Arab-Islamic countries + Chinese economic policy)
- International cooperation
- Internationalization of companies
- Foundations of international relations
- International relations of the Arab world
- China's international relations
The training plan is complemented by an articulated program of seminars and conferences which constitute the privileged opportunity for discussion with institutional representatives and professionals from bodies, companies and institutions active at national and global level in the various working sectors to which the Master can give access.
To complete the seminar activity, starting from the Fifth Edition (AY 2019/2020), an orientation and counseling path also intervenes, in which all learners, under the guidance and supervision of area experts, reflect on personal skills , ambitions and goals to define your future in the global arena. The path structured in choral and individual meetings, aims to optimize the candidate's soft skills by defining inclinations and perspectives to facilitate access to the world of work, as well as constituting a privileged moment of synthesis of hard skills and tools acquired by the individual. learner in view of job interviews, competitions and selections in the public and private sector.
During the course of the Master are expected
- guided tours of major international organizations based in Rome, such as IFAD, UNHCR, FAO, etc.;
- simulations of simultaneous interpretation in the booth from and into Arabic or Chinese;
- project work on the themes of business internationalisation and international cooperation;
- a wide range of workshops and seminars, some cultural and others, thanks to the presence of important personalities working in the areas to which the Master can give access, of a professionalizing nature
At the end of classroom teaching there will be 350 hours of internship or other activities useful for entering the world of work, such as workshops, exercises, simulations and other activities aimed at facilitating professional choices through direct knowledge of the field of work to which the university master provides access.
Wholly designed around the candidate's profile, the internship is an integral part of the course and takes place in public or private institutions in Italy or abroad.
The areas in which the internship can be carried out are: trade, development cooperation, international diplomacy, publishing, import-export, business, marketing, mass-media and communication, migration, fashion, multilateral organizations, scientific research, socio-pedagogical sector, tourism.