At the end of classroom teaching there will be 350 hours of internship or other activities useful for entering the world of work, such as workshops, exercises, simulations and other activities aimed at facilitating professional choices through direct knowledge of the field of work to which the university master provides access.
Wholly designed around the candidate's profile, the internship is an integral part of the course and takes place in public or private institutions in Italy or abroad.
The areas in which the internship can be carried out are: trade, development cooperation, international diplomacy, publishing, import-export, business, marketing, mass-media and communication, migration, fashion, multilateral organizations, scientific research, socio-pedagogical sector, tourism.
The teaching is divided into frontal lessons, assisted teaching workshops, seminars, conferences, internships and final exams. At the end of each module or workshop, students will undergo an evaluation test for the acquisition of credits.
The Master is made up of the following modules:
- English language and translation (advanced)
- Arabic or Chinese language and translation (advanced)
- English language workshop (advanced)
- Arabic or Chinese language workshop (advanced)
- Fundamentals of culture and civilization in Arab-speaking countries or China
- History and institutions of the Far East
- History and institutions of the Arab-Islamic world
- International Cooperation: peoples and capital on the move
- Internationalization of enterprises
- International economic policy (Arab-Islamic countries / China)
- Computer-based translation workshop
- International law (Comparative law of the Mediterranean area / Chinese commercial law)