The Master's degree program Global Security and Cooperation gives a solid preparation on the
international political landscape and the main issues on the international agenda, through the perspectives
of Cooperation and Security. The tools and the strategy on international security are the key system to lead
the educational pathway towards the goal of enhancing skills and competencies about international
cooperation, founded on solidarity, peace and mutual dialogue.
- Train professionals to manage security and cooperation on a global, multicultural and multidisciplinary level, both in the public and private sectors, in different industries and services;
- Develop professional skills in line with the rapid geopolitical and technological evolution;
- Develop skills to solve complex problems within multiple contexts, human, political and cultural.
- This program is accessible to all students who have completed at least a Bachelor Degree in the field of Economy, Management, International Relations and Law. It is compulsory to have an English level of at least C1;
- Different educational or work experience backgrounds will be evaluated ad hoc in selection interviews.
IULM University - Rome
Palazzo Cipolla - Via dei Montecatini, 17 - 00186 Rome
Tel: (+39) 06 8030 8520