Sep. 30, 2020
Jan. 15, 2021
Duration: 403 hours of lessons
- 7 training modules.
- 259 hours in streaming + 144 hours in the classroom divided into workshops and project work.
- 7.30 hours of teaching per week with streaming lessons on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 18:00 to 20:30.
- One weekend a month (Friday 9:30am-6:30pm and Saturday 9:00am-1pm) in presence for the 11 professionalizing workshops and project work activities.
Duration: 259 hours of lessons
- 7 training modules
- 259 hours in streaming can be integrated, on request, with the workshops in the presence of the participant's choice
- 7,30 hours of teaching per week with streaming lessons on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 18:00 to 20:30.
- One Saturday a month from 9:00 to 13:00
- Fundamentals of marketing and network companies
- Doing marketing with digital and social media
- Designing a digital marketing strategy
- Listening, intelligence and analytics of web and social environments
- AI Marketing & Marketing Automation
- Content creation and curation
- Web & Social Media ADV
The teaching model follows the logic of learning by doing, and combines lectures with practical activities - 11 laboratories, business simulations and project work.
The partner companies offer study prizes every year inviting the master's students to participate in the implementation of group projects to meet the concrete strategy and digital marketing needs of the companies themselves and rewarding the most deserving.