October 29, 2021
November 12, 2021
January 22, 2022
The program comprises 7 units as follows:
Unit 1: Innovation Strategies for Luxury Business (16 hours)
- The Fundamental of Luxury: Innovative Brand Strategies
- The Luxury Business “Made in Italy” Clusters
- The socially responsible Luxury Business: Trends and Challenges
This unit supports the transformation of your business ideas into new entrepreneurial ventures. The luxury context has radically changed in recent years. New trends and challenges including sustainability, digitalization and multiculturality have reshaped entrepreneurial practices to transform business ideas into winning models. Made-in-Italy has maintained its positive impact internationally by adopting new managerial and leadership skills, to be fully covered in the course.
Module 1’s main objectives:
• connect new operational trends and their related tools to winning business ideas
• identify fundamental changes for the luxury industry to develop and adopt appropriate innovative strategy
UNIT 2: Global Luxury Business and Markets (16 hours)
- Global Luxury Markets and Consumers
- Global Entrepreneurship and Communication Styles in Luxury
- Effective International Business in Luxury
This unit explores new communication and entrepreneurial trends required in the current global context. Made-in-Italy has kept up its positive image internationally by integrating a creative communication approach in the luxury consumer market. The course guides participants towards a global vision of the luxury industry and of those managerial skills required to operate profitably.
• acquire skills and techniques in communication and entrepreneurship to valorize Made-in-Italy
• explore new trends of Made-in-Italy to respond to customer expectations worldwide
UNIT 3: Luxury Communication Strategies and Tools (16 hours)
- Effective Communication Strategy and Tools
- Communication Techniques in Luxury
- The Luxury Communication Touch in Customer Service
This unit will focus specifically on the acquisition of cutting-edge communication strategies to develop an effective campaign with clients and adapt to new segments. As communication is a key component of companies’ positioning in the market, an appropriate strategy is essential in the current disruptive business scenario. An effective communication is critical for every brand in the luxury sector, representing a focal image in the eyes of the customers to attract and inspire them. Skilled brand communication leads to increased visibility – fundamental to support the brand image, differentiate its positioning and inspire relationships with increasingly diversified and demanding luxury clients.
• define effective communication with luxury customers
• acquire appropriate luxury communication tools to develop a “new luxury touch” for a broad range of customers.
UNIT 4: Digital Communication and Presence in Luxury (16 hours)
- Digitalization, AI Strategy in Luxury Communication
- Disruptive Communication and Advertising
- Social Media: Storytelling and Blogging
This part of the program will introduce key strategies in digital marketing to transform a traditional marketing approach into a winning up-to-date one. The course concentrates on emerging practices and tools in online communication to build a marketing approach for a luxury brand based on successful digital narratives. The module focuses on digital marketing techniques and social media strategies related to luxury and lifestyle for businesses and customers.
• define a suitable approach for building an effective digital strategy;
• acquire key tools and techniques for developing a successful online presence.
UNIT 5: Communicating the Brand: The Expert Talk (10 hours)
This component of the program is a collection of LIVE luxury brand cases through interviews with experts, meetings with professionals from world renowned luxury brands to acquire an in-depth overview of current luxury challenges and opportunities in the market.
Topics focus on recent key transversal communication trends in luxury covered in classroom lectures from diverse brand perspectives.
UNIT 6: Field Project MILANO Luxury and Fashion LAB (48 hours)
A final assignment based on group work in partnership with a company leader in one of the sectors covered in the lectures, applying tools and skills acquired during the program.
The main object of this module will be:
- apply tools and skills acquired in the classroom.
UNIT 7 (optional): Internship/Personal Professional Project (3-6 months)
An internship from 3 to 6 months in a luxury company, to apply skills, methodologies and tools acquired during the master.
Alternatively, participants may substitute the internship with an individual project in which they receive one-on-one coaching sessions to develop their personal business project. Extra fee required.
- develop an individual business project making use of skills acquired during the