October 29, 2021
November 12, 2021
January 22, 2022
The program comprises 6 units as follows:
Module 1: Innovation Strategies for Luxury Business (16 hours)
- Innovative Luxury Brand Strategies
- International Strategies in Social Media Communication
- The New Sustainable Luxury Business: Trends and Challenges
This unit supports the transformation of your business ideas into new entrepreneurial ventures. The luxury context has radically changed in recent years. New trends and challenges including sustainability, digitalization and multiculturality have reshaped entrepreneurial practices to transform business ideas into winning models. Made-in-Italy has maintained its positive effect internationally while requiring new managerial and leadership skills, which participants will gain.
Module 1’s main objectives:
• connect new operational trends and their related tools to winning business ideas
• identify fundamental changes for the luxury industry to develop and adopt appropriate innovative strategy
Module 2: Luxury Communication and Entrepreneurship "Made-in-Italy (16 hours)
- Made in Italy, Luxury Clusters and Entrepreneurship
- Global Entrepreneurship and Communication Styles in Luxury
- Effective International Entrepreneurship in Luxury
This unit explores new communication and entrepreneurial trends required in the current global context. Made-in-Italy has kept up its positive image internationally by integrating a creative communication approach in the luxury consumer market. The course guides participants towards a global vision of the luxury industry and of those managerial skills required to operate profitably.
• acquire skills and techniques in communication and entrepreneurship to valorize Made-in-Italy
• explore new trends of Made-in-Italy to respond to customer expectations worldwide
Module 3: Building effective online communication and presence in luxury (16 hours)
- Digitalization and AI Strategy in Luxury Communication
- Disruptive Communication and Advertising
- Social Media: Storytelling and Blogging
This part of the program will introduce key strategies in digital marketing to transform a traditional marketing approach into a winning up-to-date one. The course concentrates on new practices and tools in online communication to build a marketing approach for a luxury brand based on successful digital narratives. The module especially focuses on digital marketing techniques and social media strategies related to luxury and lifestyle for businesses and customers.
• define a suitable approach for building an effective digital strategy
• acquire key tools and techniques for developing a successful online presence
Module 4: Luxury touch in client service (16 hours)
- Effective Communication and Service with the Luxury Client
- Luxury Personal Development
- “The Luxury Me” and Luxury Touch in the Client Service
This unit, developed in partnership with Dorchester Collection Academy, will focus specifically on the interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with clients and foster a luxury touch in the customer relationship. As branding strategies are a key component of companies, personal branding is a core part of luxury brands for small, medium and corporate businesses. Personal branding is critical for every professional in the sector, representing a focal image in the eyes of the customers to attract and inspire them. Skilled brand promotion leads to increased visibility – fundamental to support the brand image, differentiate its positioning and inspire relationships with increasingly diversified and demanding luxury clients.
• Defining effective interaction with luxury customers
• Acquiring appropriate personal branding skills to cultivate a “luxury touch” in services
Module 5: Expert Talk (16 hours)
This component of the program is a collection of interviews with experts, meetings with professionals, actual business case studies and virtual company visits to acquire an in-depth overview of current luxury challenges and opportunities in the market. The lectures will be recorded and available on demand for participants during the program.
Topics focus on the new key transversal trends in luxury covered in classroom lectures:
- Social, environmental and economic sustainability
- Entrepreneurship in Luxury
Module 6: Field Project (16 hours)
A final assignment based on group work in partnership with a company leader in one of the sectors covered in the lectures, applying tools and skills acquired during the program.
Participants may substitute the final group work with an individual project in which they receive one to one coaching sessions to develop their personal business project. Extra fee applied.
• Develop an individual business project making use of skills acquired during the class