The Executive Master program (conducted entirely in English) addresses the needs graduates and professionals in an unprecedented time of change for the luxury sector for business and communication. The program is designed for participants
- plan to further develop their career in luxury or develop new business activities in the sector – as well as optimize existing ones
- understand the strategic role of innovative communication and wish to compete effectively in the new highly digitalized market.
An international faculty, global experts, and renowned professionals from luxury organizations, including Kering, Kartel, Dorchester Collection, Clarins, Corneliani, will guide participants in a cutting-edge program to boost their career in luxury management.
● The course is divided into 6 units (with an option to attend single units):
o 4 units of online classroom teaching;
o 1 “on demand” unit dedicated to case studies and talks or guidance by experts.
o 1 unit for a final field project (group work or coaching for a business project);
● Learning Approach: Interactive online classes, project development and case-based approach.
● Evaluation: in-class continuous assessment + final assignment.
● Classes: 12 th - 14 th November 2021; 26 th - 28 th November 2021; 10 th - 12 th December; 2021; 17 th December 2021; 14 th - 16 th January 2022; 22 th January 2022 (final project presentation) from 9 am to 6 pm.
Today’s market presents new challenges for small and medium sized companies in the luxury business. Despite complex circumstances, luxury still offers opportunities of growth through analysis and creative adaptation to market changes. As a participant, you will:
● Gain appropriate tools and skills needed to fulfill the needs of new luxury customer segments;
● Acquire digital skills and innovative communication tools to perform effectively in an evolving luxury market;
Graduates with proven experience in the sector and professionals eager to evolve or accelerate their career to meet current trends in the luxury industry. Previous work experience is desirable. Excellent command of English is mandatory.
- Nicola Bellini – Scuola Universitaria Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa
- Raffaella Bossi Fornarini – IULM University, Milan
- Hélène Chenesseau – La Rochelle Business School, Clarins, Sisley
- Mauro Ferraresi – IULM University, Milan
- Gianluca Girard – Digital Transformation & Innovation, Marketing, eCommerce & Omnichannel Strategist for brands of Luxury, Fashion, Beauty, and Retail; former Guess Ecommerce Director
- Simone Guercini – Università degli Studi di Firenze
- Sara Sozzani Maino – Vogue Italia Deputy Director, Head of Vogue Talents
- Cinzia Macchi – La Milanesa
- Alessandro Paparelli – Kering-Brioni
- Cecilia Pasquinelli – Napoli Parthenope University
- Ian Phau – Curtin University, Luxury Brand Retailing Centre
- Laurent Piffaut – Co-Founder & CEO of dweet.com, Fashion & Luxury Talent Community; former Prada Retail and Operations Director
- Laudomia Pucci – Pucci
- Silvia Ranfagni – Università degli Studi di Firenze
- Serena Rovai – Excelia Business School
- Dennis Valle – Corneliani Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Digital Officer, Chief Brand Officer for Fashion & Luxury companies; former Versace CMO and Dolce and Gabbana VP and CDO.