The Executive Master program (conducted entirely in English) addresses the needs of managers and entrepreneurs in an unprecedented time of change for the luxury sector.
Designed for those professionals who plan to develop new business activities - or optimize existing ones, who understand the strategic role of innovative communication and wish to compete effectively in the new highly digitalized market.
An international faculty, global experts and renowned professionals from luxury organizations will guide participants towards a cutting-edge program to boost their career in luxury management.
● The course is divided into 6 units (with an option to attend single units):
o 4 units of online classroom teaching;
o 1 “on demand” unit dedicated to case studies and talks or guidance by experts.
o 1 unit for a final field project (group work or coaching for a business project);
● Learning Approach: Interactive online classes, project development and case-based approach.
● Evaluation: in-class continuous assessment + final assignment.
● Classes: 24th - 26th September 2021; 8th – 10th October 2021; 22nd - 24th October 2021, 5th – 7th November 2021; 19th November 2021 (final project kick off meeting); 10th December 2021 (final project presentation) from 9 am to 6 pm.
Today’s market presents new challenges for small and medium sized companies in the luxury business. Despite complex circumstances, luxury still offers opportunities of growth through analysis and creative adaptation to market changes. As a participant, you will:
● Gain appropriate tools and skills needed to fulfill the needs of new luxury customer segments;
● Acquire digital skills and innovative communication tools to perform effectively in an evolving luxury market;
Graduates with proven experience in the sector and professionals eager to evolve or accelerate their career to meet current trends in the luxury industry. Previous work experience is desirable. Excellent command of English is mandatory.
● Nicola Bellini - Scuola Universitaria Superiore Sant'Anna Pisa
● Raffaella Bossi Fornarini – IULM University
● Giada Baldesserelli – Imperial College
● Hélène Chenesseau- Clarins, Sisley
● Ian Phau - Curtin University, Luxury Brand Retailing Centre
● Silvia Ranfagni - Università di Firenze
● Serena Rovai – Excelia Business School, LuxuryLab
● Dennis Valle – Corneliani, former Versace CMO and Dolce and Gabbana VP
● Faculty from Dorchester Academy and Principe di Savoia - Beth Aarons; Zsolt Boros; Kate Entwistle; Paula McMinn; Paola Iemmallo; Elena Sgro
● Expert talks with professionals from luxury brands - Altagamma; Vogue; La Milanesa; 10 Corso Como; Kartell; Prada; Brioni; Kering;