- Visual design
- Elements of cognitive psychology aimed at the Web
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Introduction to HTML 5 and CCS 3
- Digital marketing
- Web analytics
- Techniques for the implementation of deliverables
- Designing apps for mobility devices
- Cross-channel user experience
- Testing with users
During the lessons of the Master's course, students will have the opportunity to carry out practical exercises with teachers for a better understanding of the issues addressed.
It will be possible to work on team-based project work, using the tools made available by the Scientific Directorate.