Lessons will take place at the IULM University, every Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. and some Fridays.
The issues addressed will be:
- Linear and on-demand programming
- Communication and merchandising
- Editorial staff
- TV Author
- Direction and post-production
In addition to the classroom teaching during the year will be organized educational visits to the headquarters of Sky Italy. Small groups of students will be created and will have the opportunity to attend some thematic events on the field.
In addition, practical
workshops are planned in addition to the frontal lessons
- to create a cinema format. Build the lineup of a film program
- conducting and interviewing/conducting tests for an interview
- budget a program/event, production plan and organize a program/event
- Follow the direction of an event / TV program
- the finalization of a TV product
- edit and direct a trailer/promo