The "Revenue Management" Specialization Program is an integral part of the curriculum of the IULM University's first level, full-time, English language, International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH) Master's degree program. MITH students will acquire unique skills and expertise that will enable them to begin a brilliant career in one of the world's fastest growing economic sectors.
3 2-day modules - Lessons with experts - Final project
- The most advanced Revenue Management models and tools
- International teachers and professionals of reference in the field
- 48 hours of lectures, cases and simulations
- Tools and skills directly applicable in the company
- Graduate Certificate (3 ECTS) upon passing the final exam*
- English language
*only for participants with a degree in any discipline
The course is aimed at professionals, general managers, managers (revenue, room division, reservations, sales & marketing, finance) of companies in the hospitality sector with strong motivation, international openness and excellent knowledge of the English language.
Applications from students with adequate basic knowledge and professional experience will be assessed.
DURATION AND COSTS
Enrolment deadline: 6 April 2020 Lesson
calendar: 7-8, 21-22, 25-26 May 2020
Cost: 1.800 €
IULM Communication School
Via Carlo Bo, 1 - Milano
Tel: + (39)02 89 141 2311
Fax: + (39)02 89 141 2371