Luxury Brand Management
A journey into luxury through full-time classes, meetings with companies and professionals to broaden your expertise. Developed in collaboration with Hotel Principe di Savoie and Dorchester Collection Academy, this course allows you to acquire key concepts and fundamentals of luxury management.
This professionalizing course is one of the modules of the Master in International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH)
Science director: Prof. Manuela De Carlo
- Created and taught by distinguished professors and experts in luxury marketing
- Over 100 hours comprising lectures and real-life case studies
- 22 hours of discussions with entrepreneurs and guests to observe production processes and
- Graduate certificate (3 ECTS) awarded to students in possession of a bachelor’s degree who
attend the complete course and pass a final exam
- Language: English
- Students may opt to enroll in one, two or all three modules
- Degree in any discipline
- High motivation and aptitude for an intense work pace, professional challenges and international experience
- Previous work experience is desirable
- Certified English proficiency
Theories and Fundamentals of Luxury (60h): a complete overview of the fundamentals of luxury marketing, its particular characteristics and the ongoing evolution from the birth of the luxury industrysector and "Made in Italy" to the new luxury models.
Functional areas in Luxury (36h): a detailed immersion in new practices in luxury resulting from digitalisation, focusing on the functions and models required for a satisfying experience for highly diversified clients.
Sectorial Areas in Luxury (28h): precise analysis of the specific marketing concepts related to each luxury sector, focusing on their changing environment and functional shifts..
IULM Communication School
Via Carlo Bo, 1 - Milano
Tel: + (39)02 89 141 2311
Fax: + (39)02 89 141 2371
Costs and enrolments
Deadline entries: 17th May 2021
Classes: 24th May – 18th June 2021 from 9 am to 6 pm - Final project: 28th June – 31st July 2021
Full course: 2.950 €
One module: 1.150 €