This professionalizing course is one of the modules of the Master in Communication & Human Resources.
Professionals graduated or graduates with experience, HR generalist and specialist, Corporate and Communication specialist, Graduates with two or three years of experience.
- Income statement, balance sheet and reclassification principles
- Financial efficiency, financial balance and profitability
- Contribution margin and key ratios: BEP and operational leverage
- Cash flow, investment valuation and costing
- Personnel budget and company planning: logic, process and tools
- Impact of HR management on the income statement: identifying relevant KPIs and 'speaking the language of business'
- HR scorecard: metrics for HR management