This professionalizing course is one of the modules of the Master in Communication & Human Resources.
Graduates or graduates with experience, HR generalist and specialist, Corporate and Communication specialist, Graduates with two or three years of experience.
- Types of working relationships and business needs
- Contractual clauses and contract drafting techniques
- Management of absence from work, excessive morbidity and poor performance
- Control by the employer: tools, privacy, e-mail, badges and GPS
- Disciplinary power: letter of complaint, disciplinary proceedings, dismissal
- Trade union relations: general framework, collective agreements, compulsory union involvement
- Smartworking and corporate welfare systems
- Trade union negotiation and communication techniques towards trade unions, employees and public institutions
- Management of the "union table" and drafting of a "management" agreement