This professionalizing course is one of the modules of the Master in Communication & Human Resources.
Graduate or graduate professionals with experience, HR generalist and specialist, Corporate and Communication specialist, Graduates with two or three years of experience.
- The integrated human resources management cycle
- Selection techniques: profile definition, recruitment channels, use of tests, interview techniques
- Performance management: actors, logic, process and tools
- Techniques for potential assessment and definition of professional growth paths
- Training as a lever for the development of people and organisation: process and methods
- Compensation & benefits: designing an effective compensation policy
- Managing 'talent' in organizations
- Employer branding & digital reputation
- Using new media to attract, develop and retain human capital
IULM Communication School
Via Carlo Bo, 1 - Milano
Tel: + (39)02 89 141 2311
Fax: + (39)02 89 141 2371