Welcome to IULM: first semester classes begin
IULM University is ready to welcome its students! Download the Welcome to IULM brochure and take note of all the useful links over the year
As of September 27, the First Semester of the 2022/2023 academic year officially begins! IULM wishes everyone a good start to the Academic Year. Below you will find a whole series of links and information that will be very useful to you in the coming months.
Welcome to IULM Brochure
Don't forget to download the Welcome to IULM brochure designed to help you get acquainted with the IULM campus, its spaces, offices and services offered. A real starter pack to begin life as an IULM student on the right foot.
Through the freshmen desk you can get all the support and assistance you need to get the best start to your university career, thanks to the experience of a student who has already graduated from the University. Click here.
Web Agenda is the platform that allows you to:
- check the class schedules
- consult the calendar of examination sessions
- book appointments and workstations (via Easy Planning)
- check the study rooms
- check the International Language Center's class schedule
MyIULM is a section of the IULM portal that allows students to consult:
- the teaching calendar
- the teachings and exam schedules
- the directions for compiling the study plan and writing the thesis
- the regulations for internships and workshops
- notices and directions for workshops
- a section with all useful information for your university career
To reach MyIULM from the homepage of the portal www.iulm.com, click on the "MyIULM" button at the top right (next to the navigation menu). Select your Degree Course and navigate the sections dedicated to it. Or click on the menu at the top right to discover the sections, "FAQ", "Services for Students" and "Access to Services".
On MyIULM you will also find a link to the IULM Community (a teaching support tool with which the University provides its students and faculty with spaces for learning, communication, information and archiving. In each space you can view teaching materials, tutorials, in-depth content, midterm outcomes, but also interact with the lecturer and other participants) and information on the online teaching.
Remember to use Easy Planning to book appointments for IULM's main offices and services: by filling out a simple form you can book and, if necessary, manage your reservation quickly and easily.
Click here to access Easy Planning
The University provides an email address with which all services offered by Google Apps can be accessed. Each student will have 25 GB for mail storage, instant messaging, the ability to archive documents and share them with other students as well as numerous other opportunities. The official IULM mailbox is the only official communication channel between students and the University. In this page you can find instructions for setting up the box.
Microsoft Office 365
IULM University, in collaboration with Microsoft, has activated the Microsoft Office 365 Education service for all students.
An agreement that allows students to install or access the following services and products free of charge
- The latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher
- Installation of the Office package on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 Tablets and 5 Smartphones, not owned by IULM University
- Infinite storage space on the OneDrive cloud
- The use of Office online
- Windows 10 Enterprise: the most up-to-date and powerful edition of the latest operating system
- Minecraft: Education Edition: the most widely used video game in the world
To access Microsoft 365 Education register on the https://portal.office.com/ portal with IULM credentials
For more information, download the Microsoft 365 Education user guide here.
- Lesson Calendar
- Teaching Calendar
- MyIULM - Courses (select the degree course concerned and search under "Teachings and programmes 2021/2022")
- My IULM - FAQ
- MyIULM - Services for Students
- Easy Planning
- Online Secretarial Desk
- Digital Welcome Kit
Useful Dates A.Y. 22-23
Sepember. 26-Dec. 23, 2022
February 13 - May 20, 2023
- October 31 - November 1, 2022
- December 7 - 11, 2022
- December 24, 2022 - January 8, 2023
- April 7 - 11, 2023
- April 24 - 25, 2023
- May 1, 2023
- June 2, 2023
Study plan presentation
- mid-October to mid-November
- first two weeks of March
- January 9 - February 11, 2023
- May 22 - July 5, 2023
- August 28 - September 23, 2023
- November 7 - 15, 2022
- March 20 - 25, 2023
- July 20 - 27, 2023
- November 11 and 12, 2022
- March 24 and 25, 2023
- July 26 and 27, 2023
Fees and contribution deadlines:
- I installment - upon enrollment
- II installment - by December 13, 2022
- III installment - by March 31, 2023
- by October 31, 2022
- by September 10, 2022
Catering at subsidized rates
- by December 20, 2022
- mid-June approx
Applications for Erasmus and other mobility programs
- between January and February
Call for applications 150 hours
- month of March
IULM sports teams
- September 19 to 24, 2022
Timetable of lessons a.y 2022/23 - II semester
The timetable of the lessons for the a.y. 2022/23 — II semester is online...
Study Abroad Programmes 2023
Calls of application for study abroad programmes 2023 are online....
By-elections for student representatives
By-elections for student representatives are held on February 28, 2023 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m....
Online schedule of profit exams
Online the schedule of profit exams for the fourth session a.y. 2021/2022 and first session a.y. 2022/...
IULM Talent and Creativity Challenge: the awards ceremony
On Dec. 13, at 6 p.m., the IULM Talent Creativity Challenge awards ceremony will be held in the Audito...